Saturday, July 22, 2006

Vacation, all I ever wanted. Vacation had to get away...







July 22, 2006 - Sorry for the long absence but we just got home from vacation (but isn't EVERY DAY a vacation for babies?!?). Our destination was a little slice of heaven in Grand Haven, Michigan. Our cottage was 1 block off of Lake Michigan but had our own little beach to do whatever we wanted! It was great; I got to sleep in, eat whatever I wanted (ice cream & fish crackers!) and even watch a bit of the Tour de France (Go FLOYD!!).

Here's a picture of me and Grandma Terry at the Grand Haven lighthouse and another with the 'rents on the boardwalk in Downtown Grand Haven. And there's one in there of a freighter entering the harbor and one of our little beach. I found out I'm not a big sand person but was just happy to sit on a towel and play with my toys.

I'll be sure to post more later. I'm off to take a nap. Vacationing is exhausting!!

No comments: